Packaging sketch

This is one of the better sketches I have done for packaging, more to come very shortly.

The idea behind this one is something I took from discussing old fashioned sweet shops with older generations, and one of the main points that came across was the overall experience of it: going in and trying to decide what you wanted from looking at shelves stocked with what seemed like hundreds of varieties, then coming out with a big bag of sweets, something that most of my generation has missed out on, due to commercial chocolate bars pretty much saturating the market.

The packaging would address an experience similar to that of walking out of the store with your bag of sweets to carry with you all day - by having the sweets In a sturdy cone shaped box which the top folds back. I also looked at how I would send multiple items by placing them in a holder then in a box.



No comments:

Post a Comment